24 July 2008

HOW many years?

Eight.

DH and I had an anniversary coupla days ago. It is hilarious to me that no one but you remembers your anniversary, so I try real hard to remember to send at least a 1st anniversary card to my friends who have married. I was surprised on our first anniversary that only a few folks remembered the date, outside of DH and I.

I could make a bunch of statements about how time flies, how I don't know where eight years have gone, but I shall restrain myself and note simply how grateful I am that he's stuck with me over the last year, which has been one of the hardest in my life.

1 comment:

John said...

Congrats on 8! My Beloved and I will celebrate an unbelievable 20 in Sept. I honestly don't know how she has put up with me all these years. Be careful, you'll blink your eyes and the next 10 will be in the rear view mirror.