13 February 2006

It is a busy busy week, kiddos

Just when you think things are finally going to settle down....this will probably be my last post this week, unless several large chunks of free time suddenly materialize out of nowhere. I've got so much going on that I'm not sure I'll even have time for sleeping.

Work, work, work, work.....

On a weather note, though, we finally did get some more winter weather, but apparently I am fated to not ski this winter. We got some snow, but it is supposed to all melt by Wednesday, and then it will rain Thursday, Friday and Saturday, which just makes me blues-y. Rain in winter is no fun. Plus next weekend is the President's Day holiday, so skiing at any of the area resorts would probably be super crowded with kids and I wouldn't really enjoy it. Maybe I will take off a mid week day to just ski. I'd like that, if the weather would only co-operate.

I got the date for court for that g-d ticket, did I tell you that? Oh, that will be pricey....

No comments: