07 April 2008

Sun-Run

I will be offline for a while, as DH and I are heading to Flo-ree-da to see my parents. I can't wait to see them, and I'm looking forward to much better weather for a few days.

While I'm gone, I leave two little games for you to play. With! Prizes! My own version of the pay it forward game. The two winners will get a knitted something, shipped to them within the next 365 days. Knitting still takes me a while, and I have a project or two ahead of this. The knitted 'thing' will be of my choice of color, style, et cetera. Could be a scarf. Or a hat. Or a dishcloth. Or a lap blankie. (full size adult blankets take too freaking long) Winning means that you must be willing to give me your real name and address so that I may send you this knitted thing. The catch? If you win, you must also pass on two handmade somethings within the next year. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, heck, could even be a batch of cookies that you give to your neighbor.

The first is a caption competition. Finish the sentence below for the perfect caption for the following lovely picture.


Dick Cheney always looks constipated because_____________________.


The next one is a spot the difference. Tell me what the difference is between the following two pictures:








The two entries that most entertain me will win. I'm the judge, and my decisions will be final. It *is* MY blog, after all. You may enter either contest or just one or the other, whichever you prefer.

Best of luck! I'll be back towards the end of April.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo difference is a trick question. There is no difference between photo 1 and photo 2. However if you take a picture of both subjects from the opposite end, you will find that subject one is still just an ass and the horse isn't.

Love ya! You made me chuckle and I hope you got one from me.

Lucy Arin said...

Why, Glitz, you're right! LOL, yes, thanks, that gave me a chuckle.

Some knitted thing will be on the way to you soon.

I declare the game over!