03 December 2009

Ack! Day 3 and....uh, I got nothin.

Well, that's not entirely true. I have 2, but I can't tell you, interweb, much about either one of them. I don't write on teh intertubes about what I do for a living. Yes, I tell work stories sometimes, but those have always been and will continue to be stories about places where I do not work any more. (See the tag old jobs if you're interested)

The first mitzvah of the day is a real present that I'm giving to someone, a nice and elegant prezzie, albeit not wrapped. That's OK, the recipient isn't going to care, and it isn't a holiday gift, it is a thank-you. Ooooh, pretty, shiny new prezzie!

The second prize is fulfilling a wish/fantasy for a friend. When I called and told her what I was going to do for her, she screeched loudly enough that DH, 3 rooms away, heard her. I know that when she hung up the phone she was doing the Snoopy Dance, and I'm so happy that I was able to make it happen.

And that's it for the day. Scant on the details, but *shrug* there's not anything else about either of these things that I feel comfortable with sharing online.

No comments: