29 March 2007

Rosie and the Bush



I'm not sure why Fox News was talking about this yesterday, but while I was out to dinner with my fam, I saw snippets of this on the TV screens around the restaurant. I know, since it was Fox News, that they were glorifying the divine right of President Moron to do whatever the hell he wants, not about how awesome Rosie is, but I never heard the reportage.

Watch the vid for Rosie, who kicks ass!, talking about impeaching President Idiot.

Rosie: You ROCK! Thank you so much for saying exactly what I feel. "Enough, sir!"

I never watch the doofus, wait, strike that, leader of the free world who happens to be a moron on television if I can help it, since it reminds me too much of how a village in Texas is missing its idiot, so I missed the speech he gave that they're talking about on live television, which I assume was the State of the Union address. He was also on live TV yesterday, and I did watch that on YouTube. (You can too, in three parts or so, here is the first part.)

Who elected this buffoon? Can he really believe his own hype? Are three thousand lives not enough to 'win' a war that we shouldn't be involved in to begin with? And am I the only one who thinks the guy looks constipated when he speaks in public? Sorry. I know you wanted that mental image. I just call it like I see it.

The real question, though, is why aren't the American people calling for his impeachment? What ARE we waiting for? He's a LYING LIAR WHO LIES, and his lies have caused the deaths of THOUSANDS. Clinton, also a LYING LIAR WHO LIED, was simply a philandering spouse in comparison. Not that I condone cheating on your spouse, far from it, but the fact that he cheated on his wife was a private matter, not a matter of national security.

President Idiot, on the other side of the coin, has the blood of not only the young soldiers on his hands, but uncounted numbers of blameless, civilian Iraqis. No one even keeps stats on the Iraqi dead, and don't even get me started about the unfairness of that. Because even if you support the insanity that is our current presidential administration, you can't disagree with the fact that thousands of civilians in Iraq have died needlessly.

Is it any wonder, then, that our standings as a worldwide leader have diminished? That people the world over think less of America and Americans? Regular readers here know that my citizenship isn't something I've been proud of over the years, and this just makes being a card-carrying citizen of this country even more cringe-worthy. I empathize, deeply, with those in Arabic nations who brand Bush a war criminal. I wonder how he sleeps at night, with the blood of all those people, civilians, children on his hands.

Indeed, Rosie. "Enough, sir!" Preach it, sista!

No comments: